Tabbert Paganini is a luxurious well-designed mansion on wheels allows you to move about like a king. Sporting an imposing exterior form, the pleasure doubles up with exquisitely detailed interiors. Unobtrusive stainless steel veins in the top cabinets, and the table with real wood edge are visible and tangible proof of highest quality.
The flush F.AC.E window system that runs from the three-dimensionally overarched front of the caravan through to the rear, is unique to the Paganini.
The bedroom decor will wake you up to the five-star standards.
A Silverline package features side walls in wood-free sandwich design, where an insulating core of XPS rigid foam plastic provides more static properties, strength, and stability at a relatively low weight.
The champagne-colored furniture decor emphasizes the elegant ambiance of the kitchen. Also, the three-burner Spinflo cooker with glass panel and a 189 liter refrigerator will allow you to stock up on the provisions and cook on demand. The spacious round shower with illuminated ceiling caters to your bathing whims.
One of the most important new constructions is the Tabbert premium roof. With a thickness of 6 cm this roof provides optimal thermal insulation and excellent noise protection when it rains.
The channels for the optional air-conditioning system also run in the roof. Through a special duct, cold air flows into the roof and then distributes into the air-conditioning channels and can uniformly exit at three positions in the ceiling panels. This technology allows completely draught-free cooling of the interior of the caravan.
* Tabbert premium roof with integrated air-conditioning channels for optimal cold air ventilation
* Furniture flaps (mahogany real wood veneer) with gas pressure springs
* Ceiling panels covered with Alcantessa and featuring state-of-the-art LED light technology
* Solid-surface worktop in the kitchen, incl. chopping board and sink cover
* Solid-surface panel in the bath
* Alloy wheels painted in black
* High-quality hinges and exclusive SafetyLocks
* Dimmable 20 W bulbs
* Light control system
* Ventilated seat stowage boxes, and rear-ventilation of the top cabinets into the roof (in the front and in the rear)
* High-quality surfaces
* Exclusive fabric groups: Avantgarde, Elegance, Noblesse
* Comfort door with safety concept
* Illuminated entrance step with Tabbert lettering (integrated and insulated; for a clear plus in safety and comfort)
* Integrated aluminium bottle box bottom with spare wheel holder
* Wide-track safety chassis with axle shock absorbers
* Smooth running chassis
* Stabiliser safety coupling (AKS 2004) with softdock
* Low-profile tyres
* Service hatch in the side wall (depending on the layout)
* Dometic toilet CT 3110 (except 655 MDW)
* Mini-Heki, with forced ventilation
* Lift-tilt sunroof, version 2
* Hinged frame windows, tinted for sun screening
* Combination roller blinds and mosquito protection
* 12 V tent light above the entrance door
* Safety tail lights with round single lights
* White smooth plate (front window or blind panel depending on the layout)
* Comfortable manoeuvring handles
* Truma SL5002 heating, two fan motors and heating circuits, heating fan (12 V) with engine speed control
* 13-pole connector plug, «Jäger» system (DIN 72570)
* Gas pipe (Ø 10 mm) from gas bottle to distributor block
* 45 l fresh water tank, built-in
* Warm air system with automatic speed control, 12 V
* SAT antenna cable laid
* Converter / switching power supply 250 VA
* Hinged bed base with mattress holder (spring mattress)
* Hot water supply (in kitchen and toilet, with Truma-Therme)
* Drawbar cover
* Corner shelves with indirect lighting
* PVC floor covering
* 655 DF exclusive shower with illuminated ceiling and solid-surface covering in the shower column
Receive latest Post in your mobile