Hasselblad(www.hasselblad.com) announced that they will launch its new DSLR camera ‘H3DII-50′ equipped with 50-megapixel CCD sensor from Kodak. Supporting a 3-inch display and ISO 400, the H3DII-50 is expected to be available in October.
It has been specially designed to meet the most exacting demands of high-end commercial photographers who require the ultimate in both image quality and performance.
H3DII-50 features a 36 X 48mm Kodak sensor twice the size of other full-frame DSLR sensors that generates 300MB files at 1FPS.
The H3DII-50 camera system produces the most detailed, highest resolution files available, providing:
- 300 MB files
- More creative freedom when cropping and altering
- Incredible enlargement potential
- Less moiré
- 1 fps capture rate thanks to 4-channel read-out structure
- ISO 50 to ISO 400
- ISO 800 with Hasselblad’s Phocus software
- Full access to all Hasselblad lenses
Receive latest Post in your mobile